Our Guide To Playing Online Andar Bahar ♣️

Andar Bahar is a card game enjoyed by millions of people in India. Now it has entered the world of online casinos. With our guide, you can learn more about this exciting game, how to bet and where to play. Let’s jump into the thrilling game of online Andar Bahar!

Mimosa Muraki

Jump To

Top-Rated Online Andar Bahar Casinos In Asia

Top-Rated Online Andar Bahar Casinos In Asia 🥇

10

An Introduction To Online Andar Bahar

An Introduction To Online Andar Bahar 🃏

Andar-Bahar Online Casino IndiaAndar Bahar is an Indian gambling game that is said to have originated in Bengaluru (Bangalore) in the southern state of Karnataka. It is also known in Tamil as Mangatha or Ullae Veliyae.

The game itself has been around for over 100 years and is a traditional game to play during family celebrations. It would be played in households during the Festivals of Diwali and Holi. The name Andar Bahar is actually Hindi for “Inside” and “Outside”, which will make better sense when you see what the game is about.

A standard 52-card pack is used. There can be any number of players, who traditionally sit in a circle around the dealer. The dealer lays the cards on the table. The players place bets, watch the deal, and receive any winnings!

 

How do I Play Online Andar Bahar?

How do I Play Online Andar Bahar? 🧐

Before the betting starts, the dealer shuffles the deck and exposes one card as Joker. If for example, the card laid is an 8, then the Joker card is 8. Players are then asked to place their bets. There are two betting sides which are named Andar and Bahar. Andar is the cards laid closest to the dealer, or “Inside”.

You must correctly guess which side – Andar or Bahar, the Joker card will come to win the bet. After the bets are placed, the dealer will place one card, face-up, in Andar and Bahar. If neither is a Joker, the dealer will continue to lay cards until the Joker, or in our example, an 8, is placed on either side. Some casinos will refer to the Joker as the House Card.

Katti, another pure chance game. It also features bets on inside or outside, and for this reason, it is understandably often confused with Andar Bahar but the mechanism of Katti is different.

What Are The Rules Of Andar Bahat?

What Are The Rules Of Andar Bahat? 📓

There are very few rules to the game of Andar Bahat. They basically come down to two rules; First Bet and Second Bet:

First Bet: This is when the dealer calls for the first bet to be placed after they have dealt the Joker. Players are required to place bets before the cards are played to Ander and Bahar.

Second Bet: If there are no winners after the first card is drawn, the dealer will call for an additional or second bet. Players need to place their second bet before further cards are laid. This option is not available on all tables.

What Are The Payouts For Andar Bahar?

What Are The Payouts For Andar Bahar? 💶

The payouts are as simple as the game itself. The payout on the first bet is 1.9 for Andar with a 51.5% winning probability and 2.0 for Bahar with a 48.5% winning probability. The Andar payout is lower because its probability of winning is higher, and it’s the first side to receive a card, which increases its likelihood of winning.

Are There Other Andar Bahar Variations? 🎲

Are There Other Andar Bahar Variations? 🎲

In online casinos, software developers have created a handful of variations of the game that can be played at the best online Andar Bahar casinos. The three most common types of Andar Bahar you can find are:

Online Andar Bahar

A traditional game of Andar Bahar played between you and the site.

Live dealer Andar Bahar

A live casino game that involves live dealers and other players. These are streamed from studios worldwide, in real-time.

Speed Andar Bahar

a lightning-fast version of the original game.

Playing Andar Bahar Online At The Best Casinos In Asia ⭐

Playing Andar Bahar Online At The Best Casinos In Asia ⭐

The excitement of playing online Andar Bahar at an online casino is a few short steps away!

1

Go to your casino of choice, sign up and choose your payment method.

2

Choose the version you want to play

3

Decide how much you want to bet and place your bet

4

Place your bet on Andar or Bahar, and any side bets you have the option to play.

5

If you are a winner, your winnings will be credited to your account. Then the game starts again!

Bonuses To Expect When Playing Online Andar Bahar

Bonuses To Expect When Playing Online Andar Bahar 🎁

When it comes to playing at an online casino, you can expect to be offered bonuses. These come in many shapes and sizes and allow the player a chance to extend their play by receiving additional funds or spins.

The good news is that they are available at casinos that offer online Andar Bahar as well! Examples of some of the bonuses you can expect are;

No deposit Bonus Online Casino

Welcome Bonus

These are available as first time players at a casino. It is generally in the form of a matched deposit, a percentage of your first deposit up to a certain amount.

Bonus money online casino

No Deposit Bonus

With this deposit, the casino will offer you “free cash” to try out some of the games available on its site.

Slots 777 Online Casino

Free Spins

A number of free spins to be used on the casino’s slot machines.

Cashback Online Casino

Cashback Bonus

The downside to playing at casinos is that we can’t always win all the time. Casinos can offer this bonus that gives the player back a percentage of their losses.

In addition to the bonuses listed above, there are quite a few more on offer. A precautionary note: Always check the terms and conditions before accepting a bonus offer. The temptation will be there to just take it, but the catch is that you will have to meet wagering requirements and often there is a time limit attached for you to do this.

Can I Play Andar Bahar At A Live Casino?

Can I Play Andar Bahar At A Live Casino?

Andar Bahar is very popular at live casinos and there are hundreds of live options available. The Software Developers responsible for these live casino games have brought spins on the game which are both fun and can include side bets. One of our favourite side bets offered in some versions is the Ezugi multiple side bet. This bet offers you the chance to predict how many cards (range) will be placed on the table before the Joker or House Card is found. It offers some great odds:

  • 1 – 5 Cards x3.5
  • 6 – 10 x4.5
  • 11 – 15 x5.5
  • 16 – 25 x4.5
  • 26 – 30 x15
  • 31 – 35 x25
  • 36 – 40 x50
  • 41 or more x120

These side bets can be placed without taking part in the main game.

What Are The Betting Options For Online Andar Bahar

What Are The Betting Options For Online Andar Bahar 🤔

Variations of online Andar Bahar are generally seen in the betting options. These can include:

  • Where the first card is dealt. In this instance, it will be the colour of the Joker that will determine if the first card is dealt to Andar or Bahar. This variation changes the odds.
  • Second Bet: Some tables allow for a second bet to be placed if the first card does not have a Joker outcome.
  • Bet on number: This side bet is not traditional, although some casinos allow it. A bet is placed on how many cards will be dealt until the Joker is matched.
  • Bet on Joker: Before the Joker, or House card is dealt, some online casinos allow a player to bet on its rank, suit or colour. The odds for this option are as follows:
JOKER/ HOUSE CARD PREDICTIONPAYOUT ODDSHOUSE EDGE
2 to 71 to 17.69%
8 exactly11 to 17.69%
9 to Ace (Ace high)1 to 17.69%
Colour (red or black)0.9 to 15.00%
Suit (Hearts, spades, clubs or diamonds)2.8 to 15.00%

Is There A Online Andar Bahar Strategy?

Is There A Online Andar Bahar Strategy? 📝

As the game is one of chance, there is no hard and fast strategy. However, there are some who adhere to the following strategy, with varying degrees of success:

  1. Place your bets on the side where the first card is laid. This increases the odds to 51.5% but decreases the chances of a win slightly.
  2. The Martingale Strategy. This basically involves doubling your bet every time you lose.
  3. Make small bets. If you are a beginner or have limited funds, this is always a good strategy to follow.
  4. Take advantage of side bets. The payouts are higher and the odds are almost the same.

The following are strategies that can be applied to most casino games and are basically common sense:

  1. Manage your bankroll: Decide how much you are going to play in a session as well as how much you are prepared to lose or win!
  2. Choose the right casino: look for licenses, reputation and what bonuses are available to use to your advantage.
  3. Be aware of the table limits: It is easy to get carried away when winning and increase your bet. If you don’t keep an eye on it, you can soon be betting a lot more than you are comfortable with.
  4. When it stops being fun, walk away!

Our Online Andar Bahar Casinos Conclusion

Our Online Andar Bahar Casinos Conclusion 📣

Online Andar Bahar is gaining in popularity all over the world, and it is not hard to see why. It is easy to play without losing any of the excitement that comes with playing a casino game. The side bets increase that excitement. It is a great game to play at a live casino with the sounds and lights that come with being in a land-based casino.

Subscribe for Extra Bonus

Stay In The Loop With New Casino Sites & Offers!

Free Spins. Exclusive Bonuses. Sent Weekly.

After registering, you will receive 330 free spins without a deposit straight to your inbox.